My name is Akhil Sharma. I’m a DevOps Engineer by profession, a traveler by passion and writer by love.
– Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
– Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
– Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer
I have around 5 years of experience in the field of information technology. I initially started as a Software Developer and gradually ended up being a DevOps Engineer. I’ve experience working on the following:
Scripting: Bash, PowerShell
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Teamcity, Azure DevOps
Continuous Deployment: OctopusDeploy, AzureDevOps
Version Control System: Git, BitBucket, Gitlab
Build Tools: MSBuild, Maven, Make
Artifact Management: JFrog, NuGet
Static Code Analysis: SonarQube, Fortify (security)
Log Analytics: Microsoft Insights (Azure), Splunk, CloudWatch, ELK
Containerisation Technologies: Docker, Kubernetes
BugTracker/Task Management: Trello, JIRA
Cloud Services: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services(VPC, EC2, CloudWatch, ELB, IAM, AutoScaling, S3, Route 53, SES, RDS)
– Experience in setting up CI/CD Processes from scratch!
– Experience in setting up a Disaster Recovery System for Azure Platform
Please connect with me or follow me on LinkedIn.